Sunday, July 20, 2008

Slip-n-Slide & Balloons

I know. I know. These aren't birthday party pics. I'm still playing around with this new program. So basically this post is just me finding a few pics I like and playing around.
Here's Gibson playing on his slip-n-slide today. He wasn't as thrilled about this slip-n-slide as he was the one he played with at his friend's birthday party. I think he was caving in to peer pressure the other day. We're going to have to have a talk about that. :) Gibson got a scooter for his birthday from his friend Maddie. We went to the church parking lot a week or so ago and let him ride. He had so much fun. (And look....we were thinking child safety with the helmet.)
Nannie & Papaw got Gibson a small bounce house for his birthday. Here's Gibson peeking thru the hole trying to get my camera. He's not as thrilled about the bounce house as we thought he was going to be. I'm hoping it grows on him.
This picture is from the first slip-n-slide experience at Gibson's friend's birthday party. Can you tell he was having a blast?
Last night, we went to Hugo to watch the hot air balloons they have come in every year. Although, it wasn't exactly what I expected. It was pretty neat to see them in person. It's something you don't see everyday. So here's Gibson posing with one of his favorite balloons (mainly it was his favorite because it was the only one up at that point)...the yellow & blue balloon.
One of these days I'll read the directions to my camera & figure out how to take pictures the right way. I've got all kinds of cool settings on the thing but haven't a clue how to do them.
When it got dark enough, they had a balloon glow. That was pretty cool too. This picture doesn't do it justice really but it's all I got.

I'll try to steal the pics from Gibson's birthday party soon. (My camera's battery died as the party was starting so I relied on Mom, Jess & Kimberly to take the pics. I have steal the pics from their cameras.) So that's it for now. Have a good week!

No comments:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers