Monday, March 24, 2008

Saturday Night Racing & Easter

Holy Cow! Over 150 pics in the last 3 days. I don't know where to start. This will be a very short but sweet update. I'll have to post later with more details.
Getting ready for the races....Gibson's in Uncle Josh's race car

Jason,Gibson and I went to the races Saturday night to watch Uncle Josh race. Gisbon just sits in his little race car chair and watches the races like a big boy. At least for a little while until Donkey has to entertain him with smarties. :) (that's what is in his mouth in this picture.)

Thanks Donkey! We love you!

We had Easter egg hunts galore over the weekend. Here are just a few pics.

Here he is taking inventory of his eggs. He counted all the way to 20 and then started over again with 1. :) I think he wanted to make sure he had a total on his eggs in case Payden-"the egg thief "-attacked. Gibson wasn't too keen on sharing with cousin Payden. We're still working on the sharing bit. :)

Family Pic (ignore my foot) :)

That's all for now. I've got tons more pics but I have to go to bed. Baseball season beckons bright and early tomorrow morning. :( I'll try and update over the weekend. Have a great week!

2 comments:

Molly Woodall said...

Awww Shucks.....Donkey loves you ALL too!

The McCarter Family said...

Those pics are too cute! Can you believe our little ones will be 3 soon! CRAZY!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers