Friday, August 13, 2010

Cousins.....

So a few months ago we had some professional pictures made of the kids. It was the first pics we had of all 4 of my parents grandkids. 4 children under the age of 4. I was completely exhausted after this shoot. But, Tara Swain did an awesome job & we were really pleased that they turned out so great! (click on the link to see more pics from the shoot.)


The group shots were very challenging! :)
I LOVE this picture of B!!
My beautiful niece, Alexis
This picture captures Payden perfectly!! :)
Cousins, who are more like brothers!
I couldn't decide between these next two pics of G!
He did SUCH a great job being a model for a few minutes.
I love this pic because G & B are making the same face.
I LOVE these 4 kiddos!!

1 comment:

The McCarter Family said...

Love,Love,LOVE every single one!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers